You can define entire sections of your message – including text, hyperlinks and graphics – that will display differently for recipients depending on profile-attribute rules you specify. The Dynamic Content block allows you to launch a single message to your Marketing list and still provide targeted information for each contact.
More customized responses are provided by a single confirmation email associated with forms or automated programs.
To insert dynamic content into a message:
- Click Outbound > Drafts -or- click Content > Templates.
- Hover over the message, and click the down-arrow > Edit.
- Click the Design tab and drag the Dynamic Content block into the message composer.
- Click If [Untitled Condition]
- Enter a short description for the condition.
- Click the Contact Field drop-down and determine the field to be used to create the segment.
- Specify the Condition of the contact field and the Criteria that should be found in that particular Contact Field.
- If multiple conditions are required for the specific Dynamic Content block, you can add another profile condition using the Add Profile Condition link.
- Enter an Else statement by clicking in the rich text editor.
- Click Add Conditional Content to add more Dynamic Content sections within the message.
- If a contact does not qualify for the Dynamic Content Condition(s), you can specify the content you want them to receive
- Click Close.
- Save your message or template.