The Pictures block provides access to your Images library, and allows you to insert an image with text on any side of the image. You can also insert images into a Rich Text block via the Image icon.
- Begin a new email message or open an existing draft.
- From the Design tab, hover over the Picture Strip Block.
- Click and Hold the block using your mouse cursor and drag the block into your message, a new container will appear. Release your mouse to drop the block when it is in the appropriate place in your message.
Add an Image
- Click on the Add image box located in the Picture Strip window.
- The Select Picture window will appear, click on the image you would like to use and click Submit.
- If you choose, add a target URL, Alt text, set the image alignment, and add a description.