Follow the Steps Below to Add Calendar Entry Information to an Email Message.
- From the Design tab, hover over the Time & Place Block.
- Click and Hold the block using your mouse cursor and drag the block into your message, a new container will appear.
- Release your mouse to drop the block when it is in the appropriate place in your message.
- The Time & Place window will appear.
- Add the event details in the provided fields. These fields allow you to specify the time, date, location, and a description of the event. If the event is held at a physical location, you have the option to add a map link to the entry. In email messages and landing pages, you can also provide teleconference details (i.e., URL and access code.
- Click Close.