While in the Email Composer, you can attach files to your messages by adding them as download buttons or links.
To add an image instead of a file, see this page.
Add as a Button
- From the Design tab, drag the Media File Download block (paper clip) into your message
- Choose the details for your attachment
- Media File: Click Select to choose a file from your Act-On Media Library
- Download Expiration Date: Enter a date for your download link to expire
- Download Button Label: Enter text to display on your button
- Label Graphic: Upload a new label graphic if desired (by default, the button will display a Download icon)
Add as a Link
- Hover over a Rich Text Block within an email message, and click the Pencil icon to edit
- Click Insert Link to File in Act-On Media Library (paperclip icon in the toolbar) – you can also highlight text or an image first to make it a link
- Select the document you wish to attach
- Click OK to close the Rich Text Block