Links to Act-On forms can be inserted as calls-to-action within your email message. When you specify the form, you also have the ability to pre-fill the form fields if your email recipient clicks through the link in the email.
Follow the steps below to insert a link to a form within the Rich Text Editor and allow Act-On to pre-fill the form:
- Compose a new email message, or edit an existing draft.
- Hover over the Rich Text Block and click the Pencil icon.
- Highlight the text or click the image you wish to hyperlink.
- Click Insert Link to Act-On Form.
- Hover over any of the forms in your library, and click Select.
- A new window will appear, Click the Pre-fill checkbox.
- Click Insert.
- Save your email message, or continue with the addressing, reviewing, and sending steps.