To add an image to your email, it must already have been added to your Image Library.
Add an Image Block
The Image Block lets you insert an image directly into your message. Simply drag the block to the desired location.
Add an Image to a Rich Text Block
You can also insert an image into a Rich Text Block using either of the methods below.
Insert Files from URL
From the Design Tab in the message composer:
- Hover over the Rich Text Block, and click the Pencil icon to edit.
- Hover over the buttons on the second row, and click Insert/Edit Image
- Enter the public URL for the image you wish to insert in the email or landing page. You can also adjust some of the properties of the image file.
- Click Insert.
Insert an Image from Your Image Library
From the Design in the message composer:
- Hover over the Rich Text Block, and click the Pencil icon to edit
- Next, place your cursor wherever you would like the image to be inserted
- Hover over the buttons on the second row, and click Insert Image From Act-On Library
- Select the image from your library, or click Upload Image to add a new image
- The image will display in the rich text editor in the format as it was uploaded and as it was originally sized
- The image can be re-sized by clicking on the image and dragging the sides or corners to your desired size
- Click Close when you are finished in the Rich Text Editor