Act-On Inbound generates an SEO Audit report to help your website display higher in search engine results (e.g., Google, Bing, and Yahoo) based on the keywords that you add and select for analysis. The SEO Audit report provides an analysis of the web page including page title, URL page name, description, headings, body content, and image alt tags. The steps outlined below will show you how to use Act-On Inbound to optimize your website or blog.
Audit Your Web Pages
- Apply the Act-On Beacon Tracking code to your website or blog. (For instructions see: Accessing the Beacon Tracking Code).
- Click on Inbound > SEO Audit > SEO Audit Web Pages.
- Click New SEO Audit.
- Enter the URL (beginning with 'http://'), or click the drop-down arrow to select a web page that is being tracked by the Beacon Tracking code.
- Enter an Audit Report Name.
- Enter a Keyword or Keyword Phrase to audit.
- Click the drop-down to select a Folder to store your audit.
- Click Add.
- A new tab will open that contains your SEO Audit Report and score.
- Once the web page is added you can hover over it to delete it, re-audit it, move it to another folder within the page, or view the report.
Add SEO Keywords to Web Pages
- Hover over the web page, and click the down-arrow > Report.
- Click edit keywords and click the checkbox next to any additional keywords you wish to audit. You can also enter a new keyword next to Add keywords to this list and click Add.
- Click Update Keyword Selection and your SEO Audit Report will automatically update.
Email the Report
- Click Email Report while in the SEO Audit Report window.
- Enter the email address to send to in the Email Address field.
- Click Send Report.
- You can also print the report by clicking Print Report