It unites with your outbound marketing to deliver the best overall results for your campaigns.
Act-On Inbound generates an SEO Audit report to help your Act-On forms display higher in search engine results based on the keywords that you add and select for analysis. The SEO Audit report provides an analysis of the web page including page title, URL page name, description, headings, body content, and image alt Tags. The steps below will show you how to use Act-On Inbound to optimize your Act-On forms.
Add and Select SEO Keywords
- Click on Inbound, and click SEO Audit > SEO Audit Forms.
- Open the folders that contain your forms.
- Hover over each form, click the down-arrow > Report.
Note: If you need to remove any of the keywords, hover over them and click Delete
- Click Re-Audit.
- Click the Audit tab.
Edit Your Forms and Re-audit
Click Edit while in the Audit tab.
- Click SEO within the Form Builder.
- Enter a description, and click Save.
- Make any other edits to the form as needed, such as adding other fields.
- Click Finish, and click Save.
- Hover over the Form, and click Report.
- Click Re-Audit
Share the SEO Audit Report
- Click Send Report while in the SEO Audit Report window.
- Enter the email address to send to in the Email Address field.
- Click Send.
- You can also print the report by clicking Print