In your landing page content library, you can organize your landing pages into multiple folders, sort them, and add favorites for quick access.
To create folders:
- Click on Content, and choose Landing Pages.
- Hover over the Default Folder, and click Manage at the top (Manage will not appear until you hover over a folder).
- Click Add at the bottom left.
- Enter the name for the folder, and click Add.
- Hover over any of the created folders, and you can delete or move them by dragging-and-dropping.
- Click Save.
As you create landing pages, you can click on the star icon to save it to the Favorites folder. In addition to saving it as a favorite, you can conduct the following actions:
- Preview the landing page
- Edit the landing page
- Make a copy of the page
- Move it to a different folder
- Delete the landing page
- Generate public URLs for the landing page
- Publish it to social media using Social Publish
- View the landing page activity report
- Generate a search engine audit through Act-On Inbound