Once a prospect completes your form, they can access the gated media assets until their cookie expires. If using a dynamic form to gate your content, prospects will be shown the form on future visits until they’ve completed all your progressive profiling questions.
- Generate more ‘self-qualified’ inbound leads with content relevant to their needs
- Gain personalized insights to customize your lead nurturing
- Use with dynamic forms to collect more information each time a prospect visits
Classic Form Builder
- Click on Content, and click Media Library.
- Hover over your document or media link and click the Down Arrow > Gated Content URL.
- Click Add and specify the form you would like to be associated with this content
- Click Create
- A unique URL is generated which is to be used if you wish to have the content gated
This URL is independent from the forms Public URLs and can be used only if you wish to require visitors to submit a form before being able to access the content.