AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
To set a form to write all submissions to your CRM:
- Click Content > Forms
- Create a new form, or edit an existing form
- In the Properties tab, click CRM Settings and check the box for Push Sign-up Data to [CRM] (Act-On will show the name of the CRM connected to your account)
- Choose the check boxes for the sync settings - you can write new data with each submission, overwrite existing data, add to CRM campaigns, etc.
- If you choose Add a Note to [CRM], the form submission will be added to each contact's Activity History in your CRM – it will appear as 'Act-On Signup: [Form name]'
- Save your form
Note: It's highly recommended that the form include at least the Email Address, First Name, Last Name, and Company fields. Please check minimum field requirements for your CRM to create a new lead record.
To only push specific fields from the form to your CRM, follow these steps:
- Set your form submissions to push to CRM using the steps above
- In the form settings, make sure to select the Use sign-up list's Push settings to select Fields option
- Navigate to Contacts > Other Lists > Form Submissions
- Click the drop-down arrow for the appropriate form submission list
- Choose Import/Export > Push to 'CRM' (Act-On will show the name of your connected CRM)
- Enable the Push to 'CRM' checkbox
- Enable the Update existing records option
- Click Select Push-Update Fields
- Identify which fields the Act-On form will be able to update
- Click Save
- Click Save
Note: There is no need to schedule anything on this page as this will occur when someone submits the form.