Act-On forms can be created to send a confirmation email automatically upon submission to notify registrants that their registration has been received. This is very useful with webinar registrations.
Follow the steps below to create a confirmation email for your form:
- Click Content, and click Forms.
- Create a new form, or edit an existing form.
- Add any fields you need within the form.
- Click 2. Settings.
- Click Create Confirmation Email Message.
- Choose from any of the following options to create the form auto-response message:
- Start with a Blank HTML message
- Start with a Blank Text message
- Start from an Existing Template
- Start from a Previous Message
- Upload a Pre-designed Message