AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
- Learn how to create a drop-down list in a form
- Learn how to customize and validate a Drop List field
Including a state or country dropdown in your form allows you to get some useful information about your customers. However, if you are syncing this data to your CRM there are a few important steps to follow.
Like standard field names, the state or country field must exactly match your CRM's version, or else the data will not transfer.
- Navigate to Content > Catalog and go to the Content Fragments tab
- Choose State and/or Country fields, either with abbreviations or full names
Important: These fields must match your CRM
You can go to the configuration settings of your CRM and open the State and/or Country fields there – if the values for those fields are set to abbreviations you must use abbreviations, or vice versa for full names.
- Download these fragments
- In the form builder, drag a Saved Fragment into the form, then choose the field you downloaded above