AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
OBJECTIVES:Add a new Submit button within an Act-On form
You can also use any of the images in your Image Library as a Submit button for your forms.
Follow the steps below:
- Upload the button image you wish to use in your Image Library.
- Within the Image Library, you can also choose any of the stock images that have already been uploaded in your account
- Click on Content, and click Forms.
- Create a new form, or edit an exiting form.
- Hover over any field in the form editor, and click New.
- Click Submit Button.
- Click OK.
- Click the Alignment drop-down, and choose to align the Submit button to the left, center, or right of the form.
- Click Select Image, and locate the image you wish to use from the folders.
- Click on the image.
- Click Select Image if you want to change the Submit button to a different image
- Click Reset Image if you want to use the default Submit button
- Click Submit.
- Drag-and-drop the newly-inserted Submit button above or below any of the fields in your form.
- Save your form.