Within the event description, you can enter the event time and place including a map and any conference details you would like to include.
To add a Time & Place Information block to your form, follow the steps below:
- Click on Content > click Forms.
- From the Forms page, select New Form in the upper right corner of the page, or edit an existing form.
- When a new form is created, three default fields will appear: First Name, Last Name, and Email Address
- Hover over a block to access the submenu and select New.
- Select Time & Place Field. An Edit Time & Place Information box will appear.
- Once inside the editor you will notice that there are three rows of icons to help you customize your text. There are also additional Act-on-specific icons to assist you in accessing links to Act-On materials, inserting personalization, and creating layout structures for complex content.
- Within the Event Description area, you can enter any relative information about the event itself
- Under the Event Description area, you can enter a time, duration, date, time zone, and address. You can also include a map to your event.
- Once you have completed the editing of your content, select the Submit button at the bottom.