AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
OBJECTIVES: Learn how to use the Confirm Values field
The Confirm Values field option allows you to confirm information in a form, such as an email address or phone number, and automatically recognizes a direct match in content.
To create a new form with a Confirm Values block:
- Click on Content > click Forms.
- Click New From.
- Hover over a current field, and click New.
- Choose Confirm Values.
- Customize the following:
- Display Settings – Enter both Prompt and Confirm Prompt labels. Adjust the field width if necessary. The example shown is 'Enter Value' (prompt) and 'Confirm Value' (confirmation prompt).
- Input Validation – Specify any data restrictions that should be entered within this field. You can restrict the content to only allow numbers, phone numbers, or email addresses. In addition, you can make the field required by enabling the Make Required check-box.
- Data Field Name – You can map this field to one of the standard field names in your Act-On account by clicking the cylinder icon. You can also manually enter the field that will be created in the form submission list if you prefer.
- Click Submit.
- Click 3. Finish.
- Click Save.