AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
After a list is uploaded into Act-On, additional fields can be added at any time to accommodate values that you need to implement into the list.
Follow the steps below to add new columns or fields to your lists:
- Click on Contacts > click on either Marketing Lists (OR click on Contacts > click on Other Lists > Form Submissions OR Webinar Lists).
- Hover over the list and click the green drop down arrow
- Click on Maintenance > then Change List Columns.
- Click Add Column at the bottom of the page.
- Name the new column, and click Submit.
- Click Save.
If you are using a CRM and want to add a new column based on your CRM lead/contact fields, you can do the following:
- Create the field in your CRM if not already created.
- Navigate to Act-On, click on Contacts, and click Standard Field Names.
- Click Optimize for your CRM.
- Click Save. This will import your newly created field.
- Next, navigate to your CRM lists in the Marketing Lists page.
- Hover over the list, and click the green drop down arrow
- Select your CRM Sync Setup (e.g., Salesforce Sync Setup).
- Click Add List Columns.
- Select the newly added field.
- Click Run Now.
- Click Finish.