A consistent list schema is necessary to properly manage your Marketing lists. Incorrect list column identities can cause situations where, for example, two email address columns are created in your list and Act-On refers to one instead of the other.
This usually occurs when a form is edited, a list is reused, or when a form is mapped to an incorrect list.
To ensure the Marketing list has the correct schema, follow the steps below:
- Click Contacts, and select Marketing Lists.
- Click on the Green Arrow on the right and select Maintenance.
- Click Change List Columns.
- Locate the field that you would like to edit from the list.
- Using the drop-down menu, select the appropriate action to either Rename or Delete the field. If you choose to Rename, enter the new name for that field.
- If you would like to add a new field to the list, navigate to the bottom of the page. Click Add Column, and enter a title for the column.
- Click Save.