This information is vital for properly nurturing leads and funneling them through the sales process. For non-Salesforce users, the first step to identifying hot leads in your list(s) is by adding the Act-On behavior score into a list.
To add a behavior score to a list:
- Click Contacts and choose Marketing Lists, or click Other Lists, Form Submissions or Webinar Lists.
- Select the list, and click the green arrow on the right.
- Choose Maintenance>Setup Maintenance Program.
- Enter a name and description for the List Maintenance program.
- Click Add Step.
- Choose Change Field Value.
- Update the Step Name.
- Click the drop-down to Specify Field.
- Click the Set Value To drop-down, and choose Set Value to Behavioral Score.
- Click Done, and Save.
- Click on the only when clicking the Now button hyperlink.
- Specify the frequency of the List Maintenance program, and click Save. You can specify the frequency to occur as often as every hour.