This information is vital for properly nurturing leads and funneling them through the sales process. For non-Salesforce users, the first step to identifying hot leads in your list(s) is by adding the Act-On behavior score into a list.
Note: Your list must have a Lead Score or Behavior Score field in it before you can follow these steps.
To add a behavior score to a list:
- Navigate to Contacts > Marketing Lists (or Other Lists, Form Submissions or Webinar Lists)
- Select the list, and click the green arrow on the right
- Choose Maintenance > Setup Maintenance Program
- Enter a name and description for the List Maintenance Program
- Click Add Step
- Choose Change Field Value
- Update the Step Name
- Click the drop-down to Specify Field
- Click the Set Value To drop-down, and choose Set Value to Behavioral Score
- Click Done, and Save
- Click on the only when clicking the Now button hyperlink
- Specify the frequency of the List Maintenance program: Monthly, Weekly, or Daily (the Daily option also lets you choose shorter frequencies, if desired)
- Click Save