By enabling either or both of the web analytics applications, you can track website visitors coming to your website as a direct result of your Act-On email campaigns. Act-On will become a referring source in your Google Analytics or Coremetrics reports and further supplement the data in those reports.
Note: These steps set up campaign tracking only. Adding Google Analytics to a form is a separate process.
To set up a web analytics connector:
- Navigate to Settings > Connectors
- Click Web Analytics
- Choose Google Analytics or Coremetrics
- Click on the box to Enable Google Analytics/Coremetrics
- Enter the domains tracked by these accounts
- If you're tracking multiple domains, enter each domain separated by commas
- Only use basic domains (for example, enter "act-on.com" only)
- Click Save