AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
Identify necessary SugarCRM credentials prior to connecting to Act-On
Learn how to connect your SugarCRM account with Act-On
The integration allows SugarCRM users to see lead scores based on prospect behavior with Act-On marketing materials (e.g., emails, web forms, landing pages and your company website).
Prior to connecting your SugarCRM account to Act-On, you'll need the following:
- SugarCRM version 5.5.0 or higher
- SugarCRM administrator privileges
- SugarCRM username
- SugarCRM password
- SugarCRM URL
Once you have the necessary information listed above, follow these steps to set up your connector:
- From the Start page, click Settings, and choose Connectors.
- Click the SugarCRM logo, or click CRM > SugarCRM.
- Click Connect.
- Enter your SugarCRM login credentials.
- Click Login.