This article describes the process for registering the Act-On platform in Sugar, you can find more information about the platform requirement here.
- Active SugarCRM instance
- SugarCRM URL
- SugarCRM administrator privileges
- SugarCRM username
- SugarCRM password
- SugarCRM Platform Package Zip File - DOWNLOAD NOW
- Navigate to SugarCRM and log in with your Administrator credentials
- Select the Administration option from the dropdown menu in the top left corner of your screen
- Navigate to Developer Tools and select the Module Loader
- In the Module Loader, click on Choose File or Browse to select a file:
- Select the act-on-custom-platform-1.0 file in the finder and click Upload
Note: Macs may unzip the file. In order to load the file within SugarCRM, you may need to re-compress the file prior to uploading.
- Locate the Act-On Custom Platform Registration package below the Module upload tool and select Install and Commit
- Verify that the Act-On Custom Platform Registration package has been successfuly installed in the Module Loader
- Navigate back to the Administration page and click on Configure API Platforms in the Developer Tools section and confirm that ‘act-on’ has been added to the API Platforms list