AUDIENCE: Administrator, Marketing Users
OBJECTIVES: Learn how to match the number of records in your Salesforce leads report with your Act-On list
Follow the steps below to run a report in Salesforce that demonstrates the number of leads one should expect to appear in the All Salesforce Leads list:
- Navigate to the Reports tab in Salesforce.
- Click New Report.
- Select report type Leads > Leads.
- Click Create.
- Add a filter for 'Converted' equals false, click OK to save the filter.
- Set the Show fields to All Leads.
- Set the Range field to All Time.
- Click Run Report.
- You can also save the report for future reference by clicking Save As and adding it to one of the report folders.