AUDIENCE: Administrators, IT Team, Marketing Users
OBJECTIVES: Learn how to connect your Act-On software with a Salesforce sandbox environment
Your Act-On software can be connected to your Salesforce sandbox to allow you to test the integration.
Follow the steps below to set up the connection between Act-On and your Salesforce sandbox account.
- Contact Act-On Support to enable the integration necessary to connect your Salesforce sandbox environment.
- Once completed, hover over the Gear icon in the left navigation menu.
- Click Connectors in the drop-down menu.
- Click the CRM link.
- Choose Salesforce.
- Enter your Salesforce sandbox username, password, and security token.
- Copy the URL below and paste it in the additional field that requests a URL: https://test.salesforce.com/services/Soap/u/19.0
- Follow the Salesforce Integration Guide to continue setting up the sandbox integration.