Act-On has uploaded quite a few Automated Program templates in your account by default, so you can quickly begin launching campaigns.
Access the Content Catalog
To get started with the Content Library, click Content > Catalog > Programs
After landing in the Content Catalog, you will have the option to:
- Filter templates based on the type
- Search content listings
- Preview programs by clicking on the thumbnail image
- Click the thumbnail of the program you would like to use.
- Click the Download To drop-down and choose the Automated Program Template folder you would like to store the template in. You can add additional folders by navigating to Automation > Program Templates.
- Click the Download icon.
Edit the Program Templates
- Navigate to Automation > Program Templates and click the folder you downloaded the asset to.
- Hover over the Program Template and click the gear icon. To populate the program with your lists and messages, click either Select List or Select Message and choose the list/message you would like to use.
- Click Submit and repeat until you have populated your program, then click Create.
- You will then be taken to the Automated Programs Dashboard to confirm your program and launch.