This recorded webinar covers how to set up your automated programs for maximum effectiveness.
Steps to Build a Program
- Map the journey
- Build the content
- Define segments and tracking
- Create the emails
- Build the AP
- Review and improve
Tips covered in the video include:
- Use a Master List
- Start every program with a 'Wait' step
- Create early exit conditions that update your contacts' information or move them between segments
- Use the 'CRM Task' step to notify and engage your Sales team
- Add a 365-day wait step at the bottom of a program if you want to keep contacts available for future sends in this program
Questions answered in the video include:
- How do you set up a program for a monthly newsletter?
- How do you test an Automated Program?
- If your Sales reps provide a list, what's the best way to add it to a program?
- Should I set up a program to early exit suppressed contacts?