AUDIENCE: Administrators, Marketing Users
Lists can be segmented based on any of the data provided by the Advanced Social Media Module based on the fields found here. Once you've set up a social contacts list, you can start segmenting contacts according to the different social attributes.
- Click on the Marketing Lists tab.
- Select the relevant list to segment. Click the drop-down arrow, and then on Create a Segment.
- Name the Segment (for example: "LinkedIn") and select method Query.
- In the drop-down menu, choose Select Field: "OktoClickNetwork" and Condition: "equals" LinkedIn.
- Click on the Save button.