If your Bitly connector is configured, you can also use a shortened Bitly URL in your post. Shortened links are usually more conducive to sharing.
- Navigate to Content > Landing Pages and edit the relevant page
- In the Properties tab of the Landing Page editor, click Select Image under Open Graph Image
- Select the image that you wish to show in the Social Publish post
- Once the name of the chosen image appears, save the Landing Page and exit
- Navigate to Outbound > Social Publish
- Create a new Social Publish post (for detailed steps, see this page)
- To show a Bitly URL in the post, make sure to leave the Title field blank throughout this process
- Choose the relevant Landing Page as the asset to share
- Click Next > Publish to make your post live
Your post will appear on LinkedIn with an automatically shortened link and a large version of your image.