AUDIENCE: Admins, Marketing Users
Determine Required Fields
What do you want to know about your prospects? These will be the required fields on your Contact Us form. Try to use only the most important items, because shorter forms are typically better.
Create the form
Create a form to capture your prospects' information. A new Act-On form includes some recommended basic fields.
- Include a strong call to action – explain the value the visitor will get from completing the form.
Embed the form
You can publish your form in two ways:
- Act-On landing page - To do this, navigate to the landing page you would like to use, and use the form block to add it in.
- 3rd party landing page - To add your form to an external page, you can use embed code. See this guide for details.
Please note: Act-On's New Forms do not have Public URLs. They must be embedded to be publicly available.
Test your form
- Preview your form in multiple browser windows to make sure it works across the board. Remember to preview on a mobile device!
- Test-submit the form to make sure the process is working as you designed.